Implement your FM Initiatives With Our Help
As a busy Facility or Property Manager, making strategic plans or implementing your initiatives or workplace strategy usually takes a back seat to the day-to-day requirements and pressures of supporting your organization’s occupancy needs.
Using a Consultant is a well-accepted business practice, even within your organization, so you should also take advantage of external resources that can help you be more successful.
With real practical experience in FM and a network of other specialists, we can help you deliver or help your team succeed. We don’t just give advice; we get it done for you.
Questions You Need to Ask
- Are you doing the right things?
- Are you doing them well?
- Do you have enough information to know for sure?
- Do you know what needs to be changed or improved?
- Do you have the resources or the time to plan and implement improvements?
Why FM Insight Consulting?
- Also known as Strategic Advisor, We bring over 25 years of practical experience on all sides of the industry, as FM practitioners in-house, with a large FM outsourcer, a supplier and consultant to large and small organizations.
- We focus on your initiative, isolated from the day-to-day drag on your time so you can make progress and get results.
- Active in the industry, we see a very broad range of solutions and approaches you may not be exposed to, and can bring them forward to support your initiative.
- As a high profile thought leader in the industry and as an external 3rd party, the initiatives we work on for you will gain better acceptance and more weight within your organization.
Why use a Consultant?
- Engaging a Consultant is easy. Especially compared to hiring staff or procuring Facilities services.
- Other organizations have completed initiatives or had business cases approved with our help because their resources are stretched thin or their staff didn’t have the necessary background.
- Our customers are knowledgeable and skilled FM’s – our role is to help you implement your initiatives and support your strategic and leadership planning.
- Other departments in your company, including your executives, use consultants for the same reason.
How Can We Help?
As a specialized Facilities Management Consulting firm, we focus on the key areas that get results for you and your company.
We support you with our experience, resources and most importantly with time you and your team don’t have.