This is a list of national and international conferences.
Some are affiliated with associations listed earlier in this section and some are stand-alone conferences.Visit the association’s websites for other local or regional conferences.
Most conferences provide both a trade show and an educational stream, in addition to networking, awards and social events. Descriptions are a combination of information provided by the conference organizers and information from the conference website.
- AFEC – Advanced Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (US) www.afec.biz Dedicated to increasing the skills and knowledge of Facility Managers and Engineers in the Rocky Mountain Region, preparing them to meet the demands of their occupation, today, tomorrow, and into the future
- BIFM – Annual Conference (UK) www.bifm.org.uk Includes a wide range of speakers and delegates. Available to anyone who has an interest in the wide-ranging facilities management industry. It attracts 1,200 of the industry’s key decision makers and includes an awards dinner with high profile entertainment.
- BOMA – International Conference & The Every Building Show (US) www.bomaconvention.org Brings together experts and resources in the commercial real estate industry. Building owners and managers from across the U.S. and around the world come together to discuss current trends, best practices and learn from industry leaders.
- CHES – Trade Show and Education Forum (Canada) www.ches.org Includes keynote presentations, workshops, educational programs and a trade show. Participants receive updates on codes and standards, discuss sustainability and hear presentations on applying technology appropriately to enhance patient experience.
- Conference for Catholic Facility Management (USA) www.ccfm.net A forum and network for professionals whose responsibilities include real estate, construction, property management, and real properties for the Roman Catholic Church.
- Cityscape Dubai Facilities and Asset Management Conference www.cityscapeglobal.com Offers an opportunity for facility managers to see and meet real estate companies showcasing their latest projects and services, as well as offering a platform to meet with industry peers.
- CoreNet Global www.corenetglobal.org Conducts five global summits annually in Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Europe and North America for managers of real estate, real estate service providers, including design, construction and landlords as well as other asset management functions.
- Crew Network Convention & Marketplace (US) www.crewnetwork.org This three-day event is dedicated to providing attendees with critical business networking and development opportunities, comprehensive market forecasts, cutting-edge education and professional development training.
- EFMC European Facility Management Conference www.efmc-conference.com Provides speakers, best practices and networking from Europe and abroad for the full range of professionals involved in the facilities, real estate, asset management, architecture and construction fields.
- Facility Decisions (US) www.facilitydecisions.com Held in Las Vegas every fall, includes educational courses presented by industry experts providing insight and information on a wide variety of topical subjects. Includes top suppliers showcasing the latest products, services and technologies.
- Facility Management Exhibition & Conference (Germany) www.fm-messe.de A combination of exhibition, conference and networking events for FMs as well as academics from applied research. Offers an overview of products and services, a user-oriented conference with experts from industry and science to share knowledge.
- Facility & Property Management Conference (Romania) www.facilityconference.ro Specialists in the field provide a rich analysis of the present challenges together with the latest trends and technological innovations that influence the management of building services to identify practices and solutions for operations and maintenance activity
- FM Expo (Middle East) www.fm-expo.com Provides a roster of speakers from international industry experts, post-conference workshops, a trade floor with suppliers and solutions as well as networking and learning opportunities.
- FM Ireland Exhibition & Conference www.fmireland.com/Conference.asp For directors and managers responsible for retail, industrial, commercial, residential facilities and public buildings. An opportunity to network with others in the industry and learn how to design and run your facility efficiently, safely and sustainably. ?
- Healthcare Estates (UK) www.healthcare-estates.com Bringing together delegates speakers and exhibitors from all areas of the Healthcare Estates Sector. Designed for everyone involved in the planning, design, construction, management, maintenance and operation of healthcare facilities.
- Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo (US) www.hcarefacilities.com Brings together the entire team who designs, plans, constructs and manages healthcare facilities. Focuses on how the physical space directly impacts the staff, patients and their families and the delivery of healthcare.
- HFMC – Hungarian Facility Management Congress www.hfms.org.hu A national conference of the Hungarian Facility Management Society, this conference provides networking and education on a variety of FM topics with a different theme each year.
- Venue Connect: IAAM Annual Conference and Trade Show (US) www.iaam.org Brings together FM decision makers and companies providing products or services to the industry. Dozens of educational sessions by industry experts providing education, networking opportunities and access to the latest trends, topics and solutions.
- IIDEX / Neocon Canada www.iidexneocon.com With a focus on suppliers and seminars for furniture and office interior design products and services, this conference also includes Facilities and energy/environment related seminars and vendors on the trade floor.
- IFMA World Workplace (US) www.worldworkplace.org A three-day educational and networking event focused on the future of the built environment. Includes a conference focused entirely on education and an exposition incorporating product demonstration and instruction.
- Integrate (Asia) http://ifma.org.hk Integrate is one of the largest annual FM conference in Asia providing the industry with the best opportunity to gather with peers and colleagues in the FM profession. The event is publicized to the FM industry globally and attendees are from every continent.
- IREM iCon (US) www.irem.org/icon Features inspiring speakers, educational experiences and association with people who will expand your perspective and professional vision. Build community and connectivity that reaches far beyond a physical gathering. ?
- MEED Facilities Management (Middle East) www.meedconferences.com/facility Addresses strategic developments in the expanding facilities management sector related to identifying strategic partners, assessing the full costs of ownership, addressing sustainability issues in all sectors.
- NeoCon World’s Trade Fair (US) www.neocon.com Primarily for design professionals and those who use design services and products, includes showrooms and exhibitors, seminars, tours and educational programs as well as networking with industry players.
- NFMT Exhibition & Fair (US) www.nfmt.com For non-residential building owners; facility managers; maintenance engineers; directors of sustainability; planning; operations and management, provides interaction with suppliers and educational tracts focusing on key strategic areas of FM.
- PM Expo (Canada) www.pmexpo.com Through seminars and suppliers, facilitates the exchange of ideas, best practices, and product knowledge that provide strategies and cost effective solutions for managing and operating your buildings.
- PRSM Conferences (US) www.prsm.com For the retail industry, this educational event boasts more than 35 education sessions and over 300 exhibiting companies. A mid-year conference is also held in September each year and is an excellent opportunity to learn about current facility industry issues.
- RFMA Annual Conference (US) www.rfmaonline.com Industry restaurant facility professionals meet for education programs with over 20 technical sessions designed to increase the knowledge of facility professionals. Exhibits vendors with solutions for the challenges of today’s restaurant facilities.
- Stadium Management Conference (US) www.iaam.org Provides relevant industry topics, trends, challenges and solutions through dozens of sessions taught by industry experts. Also enables networking with your colleagues and service providers.
- The Workplace & FM Asia Summit www.facilityone.cn/events For key decision makers and influencers among Asia’s growing base of Facility Management practitioners, this conference includes over 60 and panellists who will introduce cutting edge sustainable FM concept and practices.?